I am so excited you have decided to join the WildSides team on this journey. Together we can work to change the way the world views conflict. Our projects are YOUR projects.
We want to provide you with the stories, depth and detail YOU want. We highlight the conflicts, show the different perspectives, and search for similarities among people and wildlife on different sides of the issues. But we want to give YOU a voice and a window into the process.
You will be part of a movement in which we explore and experience human-wildlife conflict and common ground like never before. This new adventure will be fun, educational, challenging and unique. Search around the website, check out our amazing people and see how you can get involved. Are you ready? I am. Let's do this!
Our dream: to provide more understanding through in-depth coverage of differing perspectives, policy, science, economics and more. We will do this through film, podcasts, social media and web content.
Join us in this adventure, take part in the projects directly and be part of the WildSides team!
Connect to receive updates, invitations and opportunities. Tell us what you want to see!
Donate to get behind-the-scenes access to strategy sessions, pre-release video and more!
WildSides is an award-winning 501c3 non-profit multimedia organization that films and produces stories, provides information, creates multimedia educational and documentary products that drive awareness, and offers a means for collaboration and understanding regarding human-wildlife interaction, conflict and common ground. Our mission is to provide the most depth possible about the conflicts and issues we cover, engage the public, celebrate our differences and highlight similarities among stakeholders on different sides of the issues in order to foster understanding of opposing viewpoints. We hope our efforts will provide a place for proactive discussion about solutions, collaboration and compromise.
How do we do this?
- Identify the conflict or common ground issue.
- Engage the public.
- Present the issue.
- Allow those impacted to explain the issue in their own words.
- Delve into lives of people on different sides of the issue to create human connections across conflict.
- Gather and provide myriad resources relevant to human-wildlife conflict and common ground, as well as other topics relevant to the personal stories of the people we film.
- Encourage everyone to experience the lives of other people through storytelling.
- Celebrate our differences.
- Highlight our similarities.
- Offer collaborative space for discussion about solutions.
- Finally, we encourage others to provide data and information, speak directly with us, share their thoughts and ideas, and take an active role in helping us tell these stories
Scroll down to meet some of our team