I am so excited you have decided to join the WildSides team. Together we can work to change the way the world views human-wildlife conflict. Our projects are YOUR projects.
We want to provide YOU with the stories, depth and detail YOU want. We highlight the conflicts, show the different perspectives, and search for similarities among people and wildlife on different sides of the issues. But we want to give you a voice and a window into the process.
You will be part of a movement in which you explore with us and experience human-wildlife conflict like never before. This new adventure will be fun, educational, challenging and unique. Search around the website, check out our amazing Advisory Board below and sign up to take part. Are you ready? I am. Let's do this!
Our dream: to provide more understanding through in-depth coverage of differing perspectives, policy, science, economics and more through film, podcasts and web content.
Join us in this adventure, take part in the projects directly and be part of the WildSides team!
Connect to receive updates, invitations and opportunities. Tell us what you want to see!
Donate to get behind-the-scenes access to strategy sessions, pre-release video and more!
WildSides is an award-winning 501c3 non-profit multimedia organization that films and produces stories, provides information, creates multimedia educational products that drive awareness, and offers a means for collaboration and understanding regarding human-wildlife interaction and conflict. Our mission is to provide the most depth possible about the conflicts we cover, engage the public and highlight the similarities among stakeholders on different sides of the issues in order to breed understanding of opposing viewpoints. We hope our efforts will provide a place for proactive discussion about solutions, collaboration and compromise.
How do we do this?
- Identify the conflict
- Engage the public
- Present the conflict
- Allow those impacted to explain the conflict in their own words
- Delve into lives of people on different sides of the issue to create human connections across conflict
- Gather and provide myriad resources relevant to human-wildlife conflict, as well as other topics relevant to the personal stories of the people we film
- Encourage viewers to experience the lives of people involved in a conflict
- Highlight similarities among stakeholders on multiple sides
- Offer collaborative space for discussion about solutions
- Finally, we encourage others to provide data and information, speak directly with us, share their thoughts and ideas, and take an active role in helping us tell these stories
Scroll down to meet some of our team